2020 Annual TEAM Transportation Virtual Fair
The 18th Annual TEAM Transportation Fair will be held Thursday, October 15, 2020 virtually on Zoom.
Keynote presentations includes National Transportation Trends by Brandye Hendrickson, the AASHTO Deputy Director and Vivian Martain, Civil Rights Compliance Manager with Millstone Bangert be presenting on Communiversity.
The full schedule for the TEAM StL Fair includes:
- Before and After Study with Driving Simulator - Andrew Schlichting
- City of St. Louis Calming Studies - Brenna Brown
- Ethics - Dr. William Larkin
- New Missouri Highway Safety Plan - Jon Nelson
- Safety Systems Approach - John Miller
- Improving the Quality of Life in Downtown St. Louis - Michelle Forneris
- Effects of Traffic Calming in St. Louis - Shawn Leight, Jacque Knight, and Paige Martz
- NCHRP Publication - Alternative Intersection Design Selection - Henry Brown
- Kirkwood Road Improvement Project - John Keeven, Tyson King, Kelly Schaefer
- Reimagining Bicycle Transportation in the City of St. Louis - Cindy Mense, Sarah Arnosky, Mark Vogl
- University Updates - University of Missouri-Columbia, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, St. Louis University
7 PDH's Available with Lunch Included; CM Credits Pending
We will also have a virtual Happy Hour on Zoom hosted by Carrie Falkenrath!
Cost: $30 for members Corporate Sponsorships
$40 for non-members $125 TEAM StL Fair Sponsor
FREE to all pre-registered students
-TEAM Fair Planning Committee 2020
Register online using the form below: