TEAM StL Sponsors
Have meeting announcements emailed to you:
Subscribe to our mailing list
Trailnet needs YOUR input to make their vision a success. Help them identify your values so that we can design a network that works for everyone.
Please click here to take their anonymous 10-minute survey.
September Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
1102 Eastport Plaza Drive
Networking at 11:30 am, Lunch at 12:00 noon
Lunch Costs: $10 for TEAMStL Members
$15 for Non-Members
As in the past, members are encouraged to bring visitors. There is no fee for first time visitors.
Ronda Sauget, D. Mgmt, MBA | Executive Director, Leadership Council Southwestern Illinois will be presenting on the:
Leadership Council Southwestern Illinois
The Leadership Council Southwestern Illinois is a not-for-profit member-based economic development corporation representing Southwestern Illinois, primarily Madison and St. Clair counties. Ronda Sauget will present an overview of the Leadership Council Southwestern Illinois and their transportation priorities.
Click Here to Register Online
Churches on the Street
Help the poor and homeless in our City - impacting and changing lives through serving
Churches on the Street (COTS) is a faith based non-profit organization. We are a collaboration of people who love God and believe according to His word that we're to help the poor, the lost and the hurting.
We do this as volunteers who meet every Monday and Thursday night at 6:00 pm helping those that are homeless and in vulnerable communities with food, clothing, blankets, toiletries, encouragement, the Word and other practical resources. To be able to continue to provide these items to those served, donations are needed. See below for a list of those current needs.
We believe that the Word of God changes lives and through our own testimonies we're able to positively influence those we come in contact with and build relationships with those on the streets.
We believe the great commission, to go into all the world and preach the gospel and that includes our own backyard. COTS is here to ignite people out of their church seats and into the streets helping those in need.
COTS does not have a building, we are the church in action. In addition to helping the homeless, we focus on ending human trafficking, restoring education and disaster relief.
Children's - all clothing new or gently used
- Sidewalk chalk, bubbles, coloring books/crayons, kids bibles
Men and Women's see below:
- T-shirts, Summer tops (comfortable/cool), Jeans or khaki pants (small waist sizes needed 26, 28, 30, too), Shorts (modest)
- Sturdy tennis shoes, boots or work boots
- New underwear/boxers, Bras
- Pre-packaged chips, peanuts, crackers, pop tarts, ind oatmeal packets, pull top can food, jars of peanut butter, juice boxes, cookies, fruit snacks, pudding/applesauce cups, candy, and other prepackaged foods.
- Cases of bottled water/juice
- Light blankets
- Flashlights/batteries, Pillar candles, Battery operated lanterns
- Backpacks/duffle bags
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap, toothpaste/brushes, hair brush/combs, lotion, feminine hygiene products, toilet paper, wet wipes)
- First aid items (ibuprofen/aspirin/advil, motrin, sinus/allergy meds, band-aids, Neosporin, hand sanitizer, q-tips/cotton balls, laxatives, antacids, anti-diarrhea, cough drops, hydrocortisone cream, etc.
(NOTE: our nurses give individual doses of over the counter meds.)
- Wash cloths/towels
- Bibles (easy to read)
(No suits or dressy business clothes, or out of season clothing, please)
For more information or the most current list of items needed visit
Anyone who donates items will be entered into a drawing for an attendance prize.
Join TEAM StL in 2017
TEAM Membership Dues - Individual memberships are $10.00 per year. When more than one membership is requested for persons working at the same agency (and when paying with one check) additional memberships are $9.00 each. Individual memberships can be paid for below. For multiple memberships please email email@example.com.
You can join now on the website or pay at one of our monthly meetings.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW!